Applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Compile and analyze financial information in support of the month-end and year-end closing process.
- Prepare and review the balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize and interpret the current and projected company financial position.
- Prepare reports for management that summarize expenditure levels and work with responsible parties to create improvement plans.
- Interact with other departments to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial reports and recommendations.
- Prepare and coordinate the Bi-Weekly Payroll and related functions.
- Conduct studies and submit recommendations for improving the organization’s accounting operation.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
A degree in business or accounting from a four-year College or University and a minimum of four years related experience and/or training. This individual should have good Excel and computer skills.