This position will be responsible for working with existing and new customers for the company’s automotive aftermarket business unit.
- Function as primary point of contact for customers. Available to manage and resolve any technical or administrative issues or concerns.
- Cross-collaborates with functional departments within the company to ensure program and customer requirements are being fulfilled.
- Work with potential new customers to define their requirements, set expectations, and generate new orders.
- Set-up and maintenance of the customer database, lead generation and management processes (through CRM software).
- Enter new Purchase Orders, provide visibility on backlog, track new orders and maintain visibility on order schedule status.
- Create quotes and review pricing for current and new products.
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant field of study desired, but not required.
- 2+ years of experience in the automotive aftermarket industry and/or wheel related experience would be a plus.
- B2B and Inside Sales Experience
- Capable of utilizing all Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, Office).
- Good problem solving skills, reliable and dependable.
- Position requires excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to work well with people of diverse backgrounds.