Responsibilities will include:
- Directing the maintenance and repair of forging, spinning, heat treat, and CNC machinery and related equipment.
- Upkeep of the facility, including building, systems, and grounds.
- Coordinate all outside contractors, hazmat inspections, hazardous waste disposal, and other inspections as required.
- Implement and manage a preventative maintenance program.
Critical Skills/ Experience:
- Robust maintenance “systems” experience.
- Must have the ability to develop and implement maintenance systems as they relate to:
- Plant-wide Preventative Maintenance System
- Maintenance Work Order and Priority System
- Spare Parts Inventory & Planning System
- Maintenance Documentation System
- Have a strong background in machine maintenance with a solid fundamental understanding of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and CNC/PLC control systems.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- The ideal candidate will have extensive CNC machine shop repair experience.
- Knowledgeable with OSHA requirements and safety practices.
- Must be flexible and have a “hands-on” approach, with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent organization, communication, and computer skills.
- Must be able to motivate, provide leadership and create a team environment.
- Minimum 10 yrs experience in the maintenance and facilities management.
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience.
- BS or BA in a related discipline preferred