Hydrogen Storage and Transportation Solutions
- Self-contained pods with valve, connections and manifold
- Connect 1 to 5 pods
- 1 pod contains 9 cylinders
- Vertical compact modular design allows for full accessibility, easy service and maintenance
- Variation of pods or complete pod/trailer assemblies available
- Pods are sized to fit in standard containers
- Type 3 cylinders enable fast and complete filling
- 100% useable storage volume; empties completely – no residual hydrogen
- High temperature resistant cylinders
Hydrogen Pressure Vessels
The Largest Diameter Type 3 Pressure Vessel for Hydrogen and alternative energy storage
- H2MAX cylinders are designed for hydrogen storage in various applications for zero emission and sustainable mobility solutions with service pressure of 350 and 517 bar (5,076 and 7,500 psi).
- The large diameter and volume of the H2MAX allows for fewer valves and PRDs, thereby reducing the number of fittings and connections, and minimizing potential leak points.
- For maximum safety and storage capacity, AST manufactures pressure vessels using its own unique flowformed forged liner technology.