Hydrogen Storage and Transportation Solutions
- Self-contained pods with valve, connections and manifold
- Connect 1 to 5 pods
- 1 pod contains 9 cylinders
- Vertical compact modular design allows for full accessibility, easy service and maintenance
- Variation of pods or complete pod/trailer assemblies available
- Pods are sized to fit in standard containers
- Type 3 cylinders enable fast and complete filling
- 100% useable storage volume; empties completely – no residual hydrogen
- High temperature resistant cylinders
Hydrogen Pressure Vessels
The Largest Diameter Type 3 Pressure Vessel for Hydrogen and alternative energy storage
- H2MAX cylinders are designed for hydrogen storage in various applications for zero emission and sustainable mobility solutions with service pressure of 350 and 517 bar (5,076 and 7,500 psi).
- The large diameter and volume of the H2MAX allows for fewer valves and PRDs, thereby reducing the number of fittings and connections, and minimizing potential leak points.
- For maximum safety and storage capacity, AST manufactures pressure vessels using its own unique flowformed forged liner technology.
H2MAX hydrogen cylinders are uniquely suited for rugged environments, and ideal for compressed cryogenic applications. Learn more about H2MAX for cryogenic applications.