H2-MAXTM cylinders are designed for hydrogen storage in various applications for zero-emission and sustainable mobility solutions with service pressures ranging from 350-500 bar (5,076-7,252 psi).
The large diameter and volume of the H2-MAX allows for fewer cylinders, valves, and PRDs; thus, minimizing potential leak points due to the reduced number of fittings and connection points required when compared to a traditional hydrogen storage system designed with conventional cylinders.
Key Benefits of H2-MAX:
- Largest diameter Type III cylinder for hydrogen applications in the market
- Custom cylinder diameters fabricated in-house
- Seamless, one-piece aluminum liner
- Inherent leak before burst failure mode
- Superior heat tolerance for extended cylinder life
- Higher impact tolerance for increased safety
- Faster and complete filling with significant benefits
- Efficient and complete fills in extreme temperatures
- Reduced fueling cost. Superior heat dissipation requires no chilling during filling process
- More complete fueling reduces range anxiety
- Extended life cylinders
- No replacement needed after exposure to high temperatures
- Surpassed testing requirements to meet maximum cylinder life
H2-MAX hydrogen cylinders are uniquely suited for rugged environments, and ideal for compressed cryogenic applications.
- Rail applications