We are seeking an energetic “hands-on” Manager. This individual must be a self-motivated, focused and organized team player who will be responsible to supervise employees in the performance of their maintenance and facilities responsibilities.
The company is a high-volume manufacturing business with over 80 machines in the following functional disciplines: Forging, Metal Spinning, Heat Treat, Robotic controlled machining centers, CNC machining, spinning and forging work centers along with all the related process technologies. The facility is located on 4 acres and includes over 100,000 square feet of manufacturing space. This is an excellent career opportunity with a company experiencing rapid business growth.
- Directing the maintenance and repair of forging, spinning, heat treat and CNC machinery and related equipment.
- Upkeep of the facility including building, systems and grounds.
- Coordinate all outside contractors, hazmat inspections, hazardous waste disposal, and other inspections as required.
- Implement and manage a preventative maintenance program.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Very strong maintenance “systems” experience. Must have the ability to develop and implement maintenance systems as they relate to:
- Plant-wide Preventative Maintenance System
- Maintenance Work Order and Priority System
- Spare Parts Inventory & Planning System
- Maintenance Documentation System
- Have a strong background in machine maintenance with a solid fundamental understanding of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic systems.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- The ideal candidate will have extensive CNC machine shop repair experience.
- Knowledgeable with OSHA requirements, Hazmat, CUPA and safety practices.
- Must be flexible and have a “hands-on” approach, with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent organization, communications, and computer skills.
- Must be able to motivate, provide leadership and create a team environment.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the maintenance and facilities management.
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience.
- BS or BA in a related discipline would be ideal.
At AST, we are committed to providing the ideal climate for personal and professional development for all of our team members. The value of work-life balance is crucial, and the health and happiness of our team is paramount. For this reason, we have crafted a benefits package for members of our team. Some benefits for full time employees include:
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Company Sponsored Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation / Sick Pay