AST is in a high growth mode and is looking for a Conventional Machinist to join our 140 employees in making exciting products for the world’s leading companies.
- Must be able to set up and run conventional lathes and mills, both large and small.
- Verify dimensions of finished parts for conformance to specifications using calipers, micrometers, and dial indicators.
- Be able to work from engineering drawings and sketches.
- Familiarity with running large parts and tools from steel.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 5 years experience with conventional lathes and mills.
- Ability to read engineering drawings and fabricate parts to the drawing.
At AST, we are committed to providing the ideal climate for personal and professional development for all of our team members. The value of work-life balance is crucial, and the health and happiness of our team is paramount. For this reason, we have crafted a benefits package for members of our team. Some benefits for full time employees include:
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Company Sponsored Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation / Sick Pay