AST currently has an opening for a high energy “hands-on” Maintenance Technician.
Responsibilities will include:
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain electrical and mechanical components of various pieces of industrial equipment in a high-volume industrial environment.
- Ensure that all aspects of the preventative and corrective maintenance program are being fulfilled as they relate to electrical, mechanical and control system requirements.
Skills and Abilities should include:
- Have a strong background in machine maintenance with a solid fundamental understanding of electrical control systems.
- Must have experience with 480-volt 3 phase wiring.
- Must be able to use analog and digital multimeters.
- Ability to understand detailed electrical and mechanical schematics.
- Ability to effectively diagnose machine electrical and mechanical system malfunctions and concise detail root cause(s) of malfunctions.
- Provide electrical support and install new equipment.
- AC/DC amplifiers, servomotor repair and maintenance.
- Have a strong understanding and repair knowledge of Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems.
The ideal candidate should have a strong electrical background in troubleshooting electrical equipment including PLC’s, motor controls, temperature controls and other equipment up to 480VAC in a manufacturing environment.
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Spanish speaking a plus.
At AST, we are committed to providing the ideal climate for personal and professional development for all of our team members. The value of work-life balance is crucial, and the health and happiness of our team is paramount. For this reason, we have crafted a benefits package for members of our team. Some benefits for full time employees include:
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Company Sponsored Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation / Sick Pay